vendredi 19 février 2016

Zara Boots, Gucci bag Dionysus and Kapten & Son PM

Winter coat? Which winter coat? Currently it is again nice and warm for lightweight leather jackets and typical transition looks . (Edit: Yesterday 15 degrees, today it's snowing like crazy - I love Tirol!) I put myself in several layers and go. Today I have therefore a simple layered look with Zara boots , my Gucci Dionysus bag and my new Kapten & Son PM . I'm curious, how do you like my outfit.
zara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is mocca

Lagenlook with Zara Boots

The Zara Boots have already forward to the Fashion Week in Berlin accompanied brave.The wide Heel feel the height is not as extreme and you can set Boots definitely wear it all day long. Assuming you're used to walk with high heels. Otherwise, I would rather you put for a day's march but Sneaker his heart.
The cognac-colored boots can be combined very well with denim, gray or beige. Recently I have also seen a combination of light blue, I believe that I have to try yet. This confirms me again that cognac is a great all-round color simply that fits to anywhere.

Gucci bag Dionysus and Kapten and Son pm

To my torn skinny jeans from Topshop I chose a white oversize blouse from H & M.Furthermore, I wore a beige Basic Pullover with V-neck. The gray leather jacket I've thrown loosely over her shoulders, because it would have been too closely with blouse and sweater me. Early in the morning one was scarf quite fine, lunch was that from then on in the car.
To accompany my Zara Boots, I have at Kapten & Son a cognac brown pm g found of.Since I am the color simply expire, it has all the more glad that I was allowed to just search for this watch. She has a slight vintage style due to the roughened leather and therefore fits very well with the boat. If I have a color as cognac brown bear, I make sure that it is repeated in the accessories like bag, scarf or PM. This has simply voiced for me.
Kapten & Son is a young German company and already very present in the social networks like Facebook and Instagram. Kapten clock combines high quality materials such as a stainless steel case and sturdy, scratch-resistant mineral glass with a minimalist design . All models are available in the unisex variant "Campus" or in a diminutive variant with the sweet name of "Campina". Furthermore, you can easily replace the watch bands / Straps and thereby individualize.
How do you like my outfit with Zara Boots?
zara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is moccazara boots, cognacfarbene boots, midi boots kombinieren, skinny jeans joni, lederjacke, layering, übergangsoutfit, gucci dyonisus, kapten & son uhr, innsbruck streetstyle, who is mocca
Blouse: H & M // here there is a similar white blouse
pm: Kapten & Son * // here there is the same cognac brown pm
Sweater: H & M // here there is a similar beige sweater
jeans: Topshop // here you can find the same jeans
scarf: Zara // here there is a similar beige scarf
bag: Gucci // here there is a similar Dionysus pocket
Leather jacket: River Iceland // here you can find a similar gray leather jacket
Boots: Zara // here finds her like cognac-colored boots

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire