vendredi 19 février 2016

Amsterdam Streetstyle: schwarzer Oversize Mantel und Cut Out Boots

who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.com
We were before Christmas so a few days in Amsterdam (ye my Follow Me Around seen?) And as we have also retained our outfits. The weather was stable, slightly foggy and relatively warm. My Amsterdam street style  is actually a mix of the traditional and new in Sale geshoppten garments. The Cut Out Boots accompany me for a few seasons and the black oversize coat I bought directly in Amsterdam on sale madness.

schwarzer Oversize Mantel

Why do I buy so large and heavy items in the Sale Anyway? The coat had kept them in the luggage space and the few kilos overweight dear Lord at the airport left us so easily pass.Pooh. But during our New Year's Eve bash in Berlin I shopped a thick winter jacket in Zara Sale. Well, Verena in a strange city and the shopping madness takes its course. But well, both coats are great bargains and especially you can also combine both chic.
The black oversize coat was first discovered by my friend. We were the mango and I only had eyes for Frans bag , also on sale. The I already wanted to order online and so I took them directly in Amsterdam with me. But the coat was for the time being attached to the rod. It was not until just before closing, I made ​​it to me then but a to the mantle and so I landed yet the last model. The size L sees him under the oversize cut not to and I must say that he is not really too big to me with a thick wool sweater.

Cut Out Boots von Jeffrey Campbell

The next day I took my two Sale snapper so directly together. So I walk around not fully dressed in black, I combined one of my stripe shirt and a light gray scarf to. The biker pants  by Mango is a mixture of blue and gray and ideal from the sectional ago. Skinny, but not too tight and thus very good for city trips where you do not want to squeeze into tight clothes.
For this I was still wearing my Cut Out Boots from Jeffrey Campbell . The I saw two years ago times when a girl on Instagram and I had nachshoppen immediately. My Instagram outfits you find the way in this outfit overview at a glance. How do you like my Amsterdam street style? 
PS: Tomorrow, incidentally, starts the 30 days Challenge I in our yesterday Zweierlei column have already mentioned. Which one of you wants to join?
PPS: Carry like then give you in the newsletter form in the sidebar a, it will in future regular updates on my blog and a few surprises in your mailbox.
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, amsterdam streetstyle, oversize mantel kombinieren, cut out boots, winter outfit, whoismocca.com
Biker Trousers: Mango // here you can find the same biker pants
Cut Out Boots: Jeffrey Campbell // here there are similar boots
Oversize Coat: Mango // here you can find a similar black coat
pocket: Mango // here there is a similar bag with fringe
scarf: H & M // here you can find a similar scarf
shirt: Noisy May // here there is a similar shirt with stripes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire