vendredi 19 février 2016

Thigh boots outfit with midi skirt and jacket Teddystoff

As you know, were beats and Dogs and I turn of the year in Berlin and of course we have also photographed a few outfits. My Little Follow Me Around you find the way on my Youtube channel. On this day, I chose my midi denim and thus completed my thigh boots outfit . Do you like Midi skirts?
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.com

Thigh boots outfit with midi

This street style in Berlin we actually right in front of Hella's photographed doorstep. This great avenue led me just make directly to pictures and somehow I found the scenery and to go with my outfit and the colors. The sheath of Teddystoff I have you in another  winter outfit with my Free People Jeans shown.
For a long time I have again taken a denim skirt. I have long wanted a denim skirt with button closure  and then have these picked me from American Apparel. He not so tight sitting and I can move myself somewhat, I opened the bottom three buttons. So one has to a more legroom and secondly my coming thigh boots even more advantage.
By that I do not feel cold quite so bad, I of course still wear a slightly thicker, transparent tights  m6 of ITEM. This also has a beautiful shaping effect and so the whole frame looks also better. ;) It acts as a slight blur and just if you show a little leg, I find that very beautiful.
The knit sweater I'm wearing in this look is slightly shorter cut so I can put him in the rock.I'll also wear a waist belt , which still gives it some shape. Sweaters and Teddy jacket also almost the same color, so I was not initially sure whether I should wear the two together.But since I do not have as much in Berlin had to choose, I combined the two parts easily with each other and now I like it actually quite good.
How do you like my outfit thigh boots with jeans skirt?
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, overknee stiefel outfit, overknees kombinieren, american apparel outfit, teddy mantel, jeans rock midi, midi rock denim, berlin streetstyle, whoismocca.com
Coat: H & M // here you can find a similar jacket
denim skirt: American Apparel // here you can find a similar denim skirt
thigh boots: H & M // here you can find very similar thigh boots
sweater: American Apparel // here there is a similar sweater
belt: H & M // here you can find a similar waist belt
pocket: Guess via Sarenza.de // here there is a very similar case

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire