vendredi 19 février 2016

Langer gray coat from Zara, Slipper of 87 Vic Matié and bag of Kimder

who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopper
We you may recall, were my friend of beats and Dogs and I a few weeks ago in Hamburg on the occasion of Shoe Step Awards . Deichmann There were two really cold and foggy days and therefore I show this winter outfit only now, since it in the last few weeks so had correctly autumnal temperatures with us. The coat and the scarf I've also purchased locally at a small shopping trip.

Langer gray coat in winter outfit in Hamburg

I should know better. Whenever we are traveling in another city, we end up sooner or later in a shopping street or a shopping center. That is why I should finally be times more space in your suitcase and do not even carry around so much. Because it was also in Hamburg. We arrived quite early at the top and had therefore all day. As the weather was really modest and you have just 50 yards seen for sheer mist, we decided to spend a leisurely day with shopping and dining.
In Zara I then landed this gray coat . He was also reduced and there I was anyway not equipped for the cold temperatures in the north, I took it with him directly. And I'm still on this patterned scarf  stumbled. I like these colors totally happy and also this also fits in very well with my bag in Cognac .

Slipper of Vic Matie and bag of Kimder

Combined I have the two things with a skinny jeans from Zara and two different lengths Shirts. Firstly, I chose the striped long top by Free People via Shopbop and the other a longknit shirt in Khaki Zara. At the feet I am relatively cold-resistant and, therefore, I resorted to my favorite rivets Slipper VIC MATIE. Of the colors here, this winter outfit reminds me so much of that with the Cognac Blazer , which I showed you recently. When traveling, I'm usually with my bag of Kimder go. As simple room for everything.
How do you like my outfit? Tagged long gray coat: Have you already such a key piece in the closet? 
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopperwho is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopperwho is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopperwho is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopperwho is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopperwho is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, interior blog, long gray coat, hamburg street style, hamburg lookbook, hamburg speicherstadt outfit, vic diplomacy, Kimder shopper
long gray coat: Zara // here there is a similar gray coat
Jeans: Zara // here you can find a similar Jeans
Strip Shirt: Free People via Shopbop * // here you can find the same stripe shirt
studs Slipper:  87 VIC Matie  // found here her similar rivets Lipper
scarf: Zara // here you can find a similar patterned scarf
bag: Kimder // here you can find a similar case in Cognac
Fedora: H & M // here you can find a similar black Fedora
Fotocredit: Beats and Dogs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire