vendredi 19 février 2016

Lagenlook: Wie geht Layering?

who is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.com
Yesterday I already you an easy layered look with my Acne Lookalike biker jacket shown by Zara. Today it's warm on further, with even more layers. Especially in winter, I set like on the Onion Look aka Lagenlook well known. Today I want to a little bit of my personalLagenlook tips tell and ask myself the question: How Layering?

Lagenlook: Wie geht Layering?

When layering it comes to combine multiple layers of clothing together. I especially like it when this different lengths, colors and fabrics contributes together. So the look is the same even a bit more exciting.
Take, for example here my outfit today. I chose the first for a skinny jeans , so the layered look is not too baggy. Of course, look good so something with a bootcut jeans, high heels here would then however a must. My Lagenlook time I have collected from the bottom up. I knew I would put on my winter boots and also knew that this will probably only look good with skinny jeans. Above around it had to be cuddly and here the layered look comes into play.

Lagenlook with jeans, sweater, cardigan and Frans jacket

I chose a sweater with V-neck by Free People which falls slightly loose and slightly longer cut. Furthermore, I combined a light blue cardigan from Mango. This blue is incidentally one of the trend colors in 2016 and is called Serenity . Now we would have two different long layers with different colors and fabrics. For Verena look but still lacked a layer and so I chose my Frans jacket from Asos , which represents a harmonic combination partner with its Beige.
The onions look ake Lagenlook so not only with tight shirts and sweaters, but can also be very good with oversize cut pieces together. You should just make sure that materials and colors match. The most important thing is: You have to feel comfortable in his outfit.Without this "feel-good feeling," No matter how beautiful the outfit.
Do you like the layered look and you have also such a part in the box that always fits in this layering trend? For me, it is currently the sweater from Free People. Which I would like to have 2-3 times in the closet, so I could wear it almost every day.
PS: My blog will be offline over Christmas a few days, because he gets a small design update. On Facebook and Instagram I'm still active!
who is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, influencer, wie geht layering?, lagenlook, zwiebellook, c&a boots, winteroutfit, asos fransenjacke, streetstyle, innsbruck, frenchie, fawn, whoismocca.com
Jumper: Free People via Shopbop * // here you can find the same sweater V-Neck
Cardigan: Mango // here there is the same light blue Cardigan
Jeans: Zara // here you can find a similar skinny jeans
pocket: Rocco Bag by Alexander Wang // here there is the same Rocco Bag
Frans jacket: Asos // here you can find the same Frans jacket
scarf: Topshop // here there is a very similar gray scarf
winter Boots: C & a // here there are similar winter Boots

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire