vendredi 19 février 2016

Skirt over pants: How do I combine a high waist skirt with a leather leggings

Skirt over pants , which was then very modern in my school days. I can still remember, when suddenly all running around with some colorful patterned trousers, so had a little skirt on the bottom. I can not remember how to have the exactly known. Of course you can only conditionally compare the trend of earlier with my outfit today. The principle is the same, only they have the fabrics, cuts and lengths changed.
combine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.com

So I combine skirt over pants

The eagle-eyed among you might can remember a somewhat similar outfit combination.For the year, we were in Berlin, and since we have this outfit with teddy jacketphotographed. By this I also wore this midi and sweater combination. However, something different from today.
In my current outfit I decided under the denim skirt a leather leggings to wear. It was just too cold for bare legs and I'm not a fan tights, especially not when you see them. So I resorted to my slightly shiny, black leather leggings.
Other leather leggings outfits can be found here:
  1. Evening outfit with leather leggings
  2. Lace, leather jacket and leather leggings
  3. Leather leggings and boots with fringes

High Waist Midi Rock

The High Waist Midi skirt is made ​​of denim and has a button placket on the front. This time I have completely closed it as a pencil skirt worn. But I also like to leave the bottom 3 buttons undone, so I have more legroom and also can show more leg. That's why I like to like this skirt also as: Simple, yet versatile.
A tight cut High Waist Skirt conjures a beautiful silhouette and accentuates the figure. If I do not want to have to be tight-fitting outfit, I wear over the skirt just an oversize sweater.So I have a mix of narrow and wide and it looks still elegant.
How do you like my skirt over pants outfit?
combine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.comcombine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.comcombine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.comcombine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.comcombine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.comcombine rock over trousers, pants skirt outfit, leather leggings, midi skirt, jeans skirt, winter outfit, Fashion Blog Austria, Germany Fashion Blogger, whoismocca.com
Hoodies: American Apparel * // here you can find a similar rust brown sweater
jacket: Mango // here there is a similar oversize coat
midi: American Apparel * // here you can find a similar Jeans midi
Leather Leggings:  Asos // here there is a similar black leather leggings
belt: Asos // here you can find a similar Nietengürtel
Shoes: Zara // here find their similar black boots
hat: H & M // here there is a very similar hat
bag: Roberta Pieri // here you can find a similar Leo bag

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire