vendredi 19 février 2016

Pantone Farbtrends 2016: Rose Quartz und Serenity

We recall that in 2015 a rather dark tone was of Marsala, determined. 2016 is the total opposite and Pantone decided that fashion and interior-year to dive in a pastel haze.Rose Quartz,  a powdery pink and Serenity,  a beautiful light blue are part of the topcolor trends in 2016 . That's why I've dug by various online stores, the most beautiful Rose Quartz and Serenity products fish out for you. Are you team Pink or team Blue with regard to the color trends in 2016? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, farbtrends 2016, pantone, rose quartz, serenity, farben kombinieren, whoismocca.com

Farbtrends 2016: Rose Quartz und Serenity

According to Pantone colors were two for color of the year chosen because of people's desire for more serenity and tranquility is very strong. We are under constant stress and Pantone will bring psychologically also some peace in our lives with these two quiet colors. Delicate colors should trigger beautiful feelings in us and have a relaxing effect.Rose Quartz stands for balance and composure and serenity for rest and security. In addition, the gradient is to make a statement in terms of gender equality. That is quite an appropriate combination, not only in our wardrobe. Would be really nice if we can affect our daily stressed by do not you think?

lightweight Rosenquartz

The bright and warm Rosa finds almost not in my closet. I have just a camisole top in this color. However, these colors can be worn not only by young girls. Properly combined affects the delicate pink feminine and elegant.
I can very well imagine the color in combination with denim or leather. Color Technically I would combine Rose Quartz with dark blue, gray, khaki or Bordeaux. Of course you can also wear a pastel All Overlook. Here I would mix Rose Quartz with white or gray.Business Fit for this color is combined with dark fabrics.
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, farbtrends 2016, pantone, rose quartz, serenity, farben kombinieren, whoismocca.com

bright Serenity

This pretty Baby Blue gives me as even more joy than Rose Quartz. I have a few light blue Serenity parts hanging in my closet and look forward to 2016 again are as up to date. I am thinking, for example, on my light blue biker jacket by Forever Unique or my bright blue scarf from Zara. This color I like very well, especially in combination with gray.
Serenity is not as playful as Rose Quartz and can be combined easier and simpler in my opinion. It all depends on what type it is always one is. I am, for that matter, Team Serenity and look forward to a few looks so 2016. This color can I best present to denim, white, gray and leather.
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, farbtrends 2016, pantone, rose quartz, serenity, farben kombinieren, whoismocca.com
Fotocredit: Asos, zalando, Sephora, Net-A-Porter, Stylebop, mytheresa

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire