vendredi 19 février 2016

Chloé Susanne Boots, Acne Lookalike Bikerjacke und Chanel Maxi Jumbo Bag

When outfit with  Chloé Susanna Boots , we not only pictures taken, but this also in video form held. I'm curious how you small Get Ready With Me included outfit like. Such projects we want to implement in the future more often. We want to not only quickly abfilmen my outfit, but also tell a little story to make it a bit more exciting.

Chloé Susanne Boots und Acne Lookalike Bikerjacke

My Chloé Susanna Boots in Nude / Rosa look at the top of quite taken. No wonder I actually wear these boots very often and then get angry every time I re-discover a new scar. I am unfortunately a little dub and stumble and the one time or another over my own feet. That's why I bought me another pair of thrift. In my Weekly Vlog 2 I have you reported it.
I do wear a biker pants by Mango, which is also owned since the purchase of my favorites.She sits really well, but not too tight. So you get more air and can move well. I have above me around for a striped blouse by minimum and a turtleneck sweater decided by Zara.The knit sweater almost has the same color of Chloé Susanna Boots and I like it even if they repeat colors within an outfit.
The biker jacket by Pepe Jeans you have determined a few times seen in me. If not, may I this winter outfit with Converse put your heart. She's a good lookalike or Dupe for Acne Velocite jacket  and having a cost only a fraction of it. There is unfortunately no longer in the shop, but this is a biker jacket very similar.
How do you like my winter outfit with Chloé Susanna boots and my video?
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit videowho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit videowho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit videowho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit videowho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit videowho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, Chloé Susanna Boots, bikerhose mango, acne lookalike bikerjacke, velocite shearling jacket, pepe jeans, chanel maxi jumbo bag, frenchie, innsbruck streetstyle, whoismocca.com, get ready with me, youtube outfit video
Boots: Chloé // here finds her like Chloé Boots
Biker Trousers: Mango // here you find the same biker pants
stripe blouse: minimum // here there is a similar blouse
Turtleneck: Zara // here you can find a similar sweater
jacket: Pepe Jeans / / here you can find a similar biker jacket
pocket: Chanel // here there is a similar quilted bag
hat: H & M  // here you can find a very similar Fedora

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire