vendredi 19 février 2016

Wardrobe muck: The Best Tips & Tricks!

This post I published ever on my fashion blog some time ago and it arrives around quite well with you, there is today an update to. Wardrobe clean out is an issue, which I usually try to avoid. Also, I have again times scoured my dressing room a few days ago and broke up with things I carry around anyway far too long with me. So it was high time to make a change. It is up to us to show our closet where the bracket depends!
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

Wardrobe muck: Tips & Tricks!

I always say: If I have not worn something for at least 2 seasons it can get away. Well, quite consistently but I prefer the by not always. Although I probably would not miss some clothes, buzz me, "But what if it suddenly is bang on trend again in the next winter season?" - Thought through my head. You know the intended. And if this happens, I could bite myself in the butt because I've mucked it.
Nevertheless, I would now like you some tips and tricks give to how to win the struggle against chaos and master sovereign. Moreover, that would be also a good New Year's resolution to be able to implement relatively quickly and thus quickly reach a goal. This then in turn motivated for other resolutions. So clean out the closet project starts right now!

Wardrobe muck - clearing

Set a day

Plant at which ye can you concentrate fully on your wardrobe Chaos' day. Writes you the "Mission closet clean out" big and fat in your calendar - now there are no more excuses! I have used for my dressing room about 3 hours. Of course there were a lot of "Ah I've wanted for a long time and I have to put sometime soon!" And "I can not just give it away!" - Moments here. But in the end, reason has triumphed and I have a big black bag full of discarded clothes, shoes and bags. This bag comes only once directly to mom and what she can not do, I put then in girls flea market or dresses roundabout a.

Trade for trade and rod for rod

Now we free trade for trade and rod for rod of our clothes and brush once thoroughly. It's just a nice feeling when you can get your blouses hang back in a good fragrant wardrobe.Sets shirts, sweaters, pants, etc. onto the bed and easily zerknitternde things like blouses or blazers you can hang on a clothes horse! The difficult is now: We give only the again what we actually want to keep!

cabinet corpses

Rarely worn garments, but of which I could separate myself only with much heartache, I collect on its own stack. Everything is still on this stack next mucking, really can be with a clear conscience go! Do not ask you, "Why should I reject it?" But rather: "Why should I keep it?" If you then think of a really good reason, then gets the garment one last chance and ends up pointing to the stack with the previously mentioned cabinet corpses!
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

The wrong size?

Are things too small, too big, too narrow or too wide? Then get rid of it. No, we do not keep endlessly and hope that we will eventually fit in again, or even spontaneously lose weight 5 kg!

Stilwechsel?

Things that are out of fashion or no longer reflect our style, also come off. And no, we save these things not as a feel-good clothes at home! Of this I have way too much. I do not need 20 different shirts that I can wear at home.

Doppelt gemoppelt.

I need 10 white basic shirts and blouses 5 Jean in different washes? Not really, right? So I decide, albeit with a heavy heart, for my 2-3 favorite pieces of it and the rest is missing.For the future, one can realize that you prefer, but invested great and quality basics in a few and then wears longer. Basics never go out of style and form the basis of every outfit is.
Here I can give you my Wardrobe Essentials Post put your heart. 10 parts and you have a great basic wardrobe for all occasions. But jeans are such a subject. I do not need what only 2 sit really well 10 different blue skinny jeans. So get rid of it, we wear anyway only our favorite skinny, right? This point with jeans has fallen particularly hard. I really have a lot of jeans and here I had some real force to muck. But puuuh, done!
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

Alterserscheinungen

I remember it exactly: My favorite jeans was totally chafed, but I could not just give it away. There are indeed around the world no longer is like her. When she was then torn really visible, I have thrown away with a heavy heart. So: What was worn continuously and worn or bulged accordingly has to go. And happy me - a few weeks ago I discovered an almost identical new favorite jeans.

Vintage parts or designer items?

Keep Absolutely! Sometimes these things just have to be just a little spiced or cleaned properly. In a well-fitting blazer could be replaced, for example, the buttons by beautiful buttons in gold. With a few little tricks he can directly act quite differently and you have joy again so. Otherwise, it is worthwhile to give the part in a tailor's or to take action on the sewing machine itself!

The final fine-tuning

When everything is carefully cleaned out and aufgebreitet front of you and we can quickly get an overview, then we face yet the question: "What things I have double or triple in the closet?" Or "Which parts I can spontaneously but separate yet ? " Again, I have not found one or the other piece that was actually me never been more important.

What to do with the things that we do not need?

As mentioned earlier, I sell a lot on clothes or centrifugal girl flea market, because the things some are still as good as new. Expensive things do I also like Ebay a. then remains something left and also friends and relatives no use for it, then I give it to the charity shop, to people in need continue or go sometimes to a flea market. Of course, only those things that are in good condition and free of holes or other defects.
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

Wardrobe muck - Granting

A well organized wardrobe ...

... Is the A and O! I rearrange my clothes by heading and simultaneously also by color.Furthermore, I have very few shelves and only a dresser, I hang my baby prefer to. Mydressing I have due to its planned with many bars and hanging options. At the lower long pole you will find shirts, blouses, blazers, short Cardigans and sweaters and leather jackets. At the bar on the top left hanging my long cardigans, jackets and capes.
The bar on the right belongs entirely my clothes and jumpsuits. Jeans, skirts, sports equipment and comfort clothes for home, see the dresser into place. Thick knit sweater I put together and shared with the bags a shelf. Underwear and socks found in the drawers on the rod into place. One can of course also by looks or trends sort, but I think I would lose track!
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

Storage for shoes

My shoes also got its own wall plus a portion behind the door with many shelves. Here I sort by color, but also on the type of shoe. Who has not so much space, can be used to stow also shoe boxes and buy this paste with photos of shoes. So you always know exactly where to find which pair is. In addition, you can store gently superimposed the shoes. So I did it in our old apartment, where strict space constraints prevailed.

Storage for accessories

Belts can be very good, for example, hang on hooks or hangers, but also keep curled. For that I use two white baskets. Who has a lot of space, should establish his pockets on a separate shelf and fill with newspaper. So they stay very long in shape and they are just beautiful to look at. My pockets are spread around the dressing room. My favorite, and even the most sensitive models I ask nicely on the shelves on. Firstly, there is also a beautiful decoration and on the other we see its treasures at a glance. Insensitive bags like cloth bag or the like, I keep saving space on in baskets.

The reward!

The most important for last: The reward! We have cleaned up our wardrobe and with success. All superfluous sweaters and shirts are out and there is again fine. And what we enjoy as a reward? Maybe a new pair of pumps or a new cardigan? We have well again place. ;) No, our reward is simply the super feeling again to have more space and separated by unimportant things. Ballast of invisible, is always a reward.
who is mocha, fashion blog, fashion blog, influencer, wardrobe muck, tips and tricks, dressing room, walk-in closet, dressing room, whoismocca.com

Conclusion

I think it was pretty much exactly three hours I spent with the mucking out of my dressing room. But on this day I was somehow very motivated and so I remembered the separation of a few pieces but lighter than imagined. Sometimes it takes just also a "me-is-everything-to-many" or "me-falls-the-ceiling-to-the-head" - now to get started. But if this moment then enters, then correctly! A 120 liter bag filled with shoes, clothes and bags I dragged out my dressing room and I can only remember a fraction of the things that are in it now. It has done really really well.
The things that I will offer for sale, I have directly Girl flea market sent. Everything else I photograph during the mucking around there then equal to dresses centrifugal be able to adjust.
In my closet clean out action again I look like in an assorted dressing inside and find again more. In addition, I have now again a good overview of all my things that are previously advised already forgotten. It has therefore had only advantages. I resolve now, conscious to buy and twice to consider whether I really need a part. Here I buy rather then a higher quality part as 5 cheap with whom I have only half as much fun.
How is that for you? Do you have your project wardrobe muck already successfully met this year? PS: The photos are the way before my Ausmist action arose. It now looks also to some "loose".

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire