vendredi 19 février 2016

Camel coat combined with biker pants and cardigan

who is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zara
My Camel Coat of Vila is my highlight this winter. I have a very long time until I found him.The perfect model for me. Straight cut, slightly oversize and above all: Camel! I also think the length is also very chic. What I wear included and what was I thinking when I combination, I'll tell you now.

combine Camel Coat

When it comes to a combine Camel coat to need, then I can think of many combinations.Simply for the reason because this color keeps its shape. It is not too hard, harmonizes with muted and bold colors and does not seem quite so cold and dark winter. Although we have taken photos 11am in the morning, there was already a gloomy mood .Somehow I like it but for this look really well and I am glad that I bring in with the Camel coat some color. In the online shop is, you should coat the order one size smaller. But I have as usual taken a M, since I like to loose like it and especially to even a thick sweater underneath have space.
The jacket is indeed fully in focus, but I want you also to say what I so topsy Wear. Firstly, it would be the biker pants lyocell of mango, which I bought recently in Munich. There I was for a fine shopping trip with my mom and the Christmas market, we also visited.Secondly, I still wear a thinner coat of Orsay, combined with a studded belt from Asos.

Coat over coat outfit

Yes exactly, actually I'm wearing a thick above a thin coat. On warmer days, so could the camel coat quite impressive at home. For me it is also very unusual times to wear a coat closed. However, I liked it very well in the gray model in combination with a studded belt.Mostly I combine also thin trench coats under a thick winter coat, because I also like to wear those indoors. Here you can find the way also my  street style look on the page ABOUT YOU.
How do you like my outfit? Do you already have a camel coat at home?
who is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zarawho is mocca, modeblogger, fashionblogger, camel mantel, winter mantel kombinieren, biker hose lyocell mango, korbtasche new look, orsay cardigan, ankle boots zara
Camel Coat: Vila // here you can find the same jacket
Biker Pants: Mango // here you can find the same biker pants
cardigan: Orsay // here you can find a similar gray cardigan
Nietengürtel: Asos // here there the same belt
Ankle Boots : Zara // here finds her similar Ankle Boots from Sarenza.de 
bag: New look // here you can find the same Korbtasche
Fotocredit: Beats and Dogs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire