vendredi 19 février 2016

Fashion Week Outfit 1: Chloé Susanna Boots und Oversize Mantel

The Fashion Week in Berlin in winter , it has been a little in itself. I traveled with several coats because I wanted not the same wear daily. Last week it was also quite cold and windy and a thick oversize coat and a scarf so was necessarily so. Nevertheless, I naturally wanted to also look fairly decent. I style myself for Fashion Week now no different than usual, why? The outfit I have to like and be comfortable, because I'm so so go the whole day. Today I show you so Fashion Week Outfit # 1 .
My Fashion Week Review I showed you yesterday and here you can still find my Fashion Week Follow Me Around .
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.com

Fashion Week Outfit mit Chloé Susanna Boots und Oversize Mantel

As you may my Weekly Vlog 2 could you see, I've recently another pair Chloé Susanna Boots gained. I have been to Nude / Pink with Silver Hardware collect them and now are still in white with golden hardware with me. These were also the first boat that I packed suitcase in my Fashion Week. Comfortable and chic, right?
I do wear even a black leather pants and a stripe shirt from H & M men's division. There I can get hold of some great parts recently. See Weekly Vlog 2 . Under the black oversize coat from Mango incidentally still hiding a thick and cozy cardigan from H & M. Only thing missing was a scarf and a hat, and so I was prepared for a long day.
The hat was actually a spontaneous purchase here in Berlin. We two Schussel had forgotten our hats on the train and so we bought directly Monday morning a new one. A whole week without a hat, you can not! ;) Anyway, I'm glad to have this new model found and my lost I got hold again in H & M Sale fortunately.
How do you like my first Fashion Week outfit? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, fashion week berlin outfit, oversize mantel mango, chloe susanna boots, chanel maxi jumbo vintage bag, whoismocca.com
Leather pants: Zara // here you can find a similar leather pants
stripe shirt: H & M // here there is a similar shirt
Cardigan: H & M // here you can find a similar Cardigan
Coat: Mango // here there is a similar black coat
pocket: Chanel // here you will find a similar quilted bag
scarf: H & M // here there is a similar gray scarf
Boots: Chloé Susanna  // here there are similar Chloé Boots
hat: Noname // here you can find a similar gray hat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire