vendredi 19 février 2016

Layering: Oversize Pullover und beige Overknees

This month have my How to Style girls and I decided ourselves to the issue Layeringdevote. You see it every day on countless blogs and Instagram accounts and also, know as readers of my fashion blogs, how I live out this trend. With a simple and easy layered look is not much of it and you often need only a few basic pieces to be fitted to it. Today I show you how I handle it that way.
Layering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche Mango

Layering with oversize sweaters

Layering Essentials are definitely with me a long shirt or a long blouse, a oversize sweater and possibly even a loose fitting jacket. Also in this trend again: Everything can but nothing has. So In my current outfit I wear a wide stripe shirt under a beige oversize sweater . For this I combine a dark blue jeans and beige Overknees from Asos. Last I wore a very similar look, but with a wide culotte.
One can operate as you like layering so. Either fitting, slightly oversize or sometimes a layered look with a loud-wide matters. Primarily you have to yourself and feel comfortable when a well-like, it radiates also. I think that's always the best accessory for an outfit. Layering can also be reacted with different long dresses. Mini via Midi on Maxi?Give it a try!

Beige Thigh kombi kidneys

Thigh boots I have a couple in my dressing room are. However, only in black and therefore I have this to me recently beige overknees indulged by Asos. The block heel they are very convenient to carry. The lacing at the back prevents them begin to slip. In the online shop the boots look darker than they really are. Which reminds me of something brighter hue actually like better.
These thigh boots I will run in the spring in any case more often, from the color of her they are like made for it. In addition, I can also well imagine a loose dress. Since the boots are quite conspicuous because of the color and the cut, I make sure to combine more casual stuff in gray or black to.
How do you like my outfit Layering?
Layering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche MangoLayering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche MangoLayering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche MangoLayering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche MangoLayering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche MangoLayering, Fashion Blog, Streetstyle, Oversize Outfit, whoismocca.com, Acne lookalike bikerjacke, beige Overknees Asos, Fransen Tasche Mango
Biker Jacket: Pepe Jeans // here there is a very similar Biker Jacket
Jeans: Zara // here you can find a similar dark blue jeans
thigh boots: Asos // here there are the same beige overknees
Shirt: Forever 21  // here there is the same stripe shirt
sweater: Zara // here you can find a similar oversize sweater
hat: H & M // here there is a very similar black hat
bag: Mango // here you can find a similar bag with fringe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire