vendredi 19 février 2016

Culotte in winter: Layering outfit with long shirt and cardigan

Today I show you another look I for Fashion Week in Berlin have taken. culotte in winter can certainly combine so, so a not Allerwerteste abfriert. I as so often for me a rather comfortable Lagenlook chosen and oriented me with the colors of beige and camel.
Culotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.com

im Winter panties

Caveat: Of course, I wore a silk tights in the winter cold in Berlin. With bare legs in winter it would be me a little too daring. Although other girls were brave enough for open-toed shoes. Brrrr. Since we have yet done on foot rather long marches, I already had to pack quite warm and above all: Do not freeze!
With my combination of beige Culotte , oversize stripe shirt and thick, beige cardiganmine is very well done. The stripe shirt is way out of H & M men's division and I bought later my friend. Nice and slow, we can truly go in matching outfits, I have indeed been much good stuff he has. Again this blogger replacement syndrome. You probably know that.

Layering outfit with long shirt and cardigan

I'll tell you anything new when I by a layering outfit talking. If you my fashion blogfollowed a bit longer, then you have my passion for determined already noticed. Anyway, there will be on this subject in the coming days a separate and detailed post with tips and Dos & don'ts.
But today it goes to my Fashion Week outfit. I decided the outfit in beige and camelkeeping. These colors I find very harmonious and I feel so easy well. In order not to affect fad, I still reached for my stripes shirt and a gray hat , I bought a day earlier spontaneously in Berlin. Here I just like the shape of the hat totally good. Something different than my previous hats.
How do you like my outfit? And it attracts a culotte in winter? 
Culotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.comCulotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.comCulotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.comCulotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.comCulotte im Winter, Outfit, Culotte kombinieren, Berlin Streetstyle, Fashion Blog Österreich, Modeblog deutsch, Layering, Lagenlook, whoismocca.com
Briefs: Zara // here there is a similar beige Culotte
Coat: VILA // here you can find the same Camel Coat
Midi Boots: Zara // here finds her similar brown Midi Boots
stripe shirt: H & M men's division // here there is a similar strip shirt
pocket: Chloé // here you can find a similar Chloé Faye
Cardigan: H & M // here there is a similar beige cardigan
scarf: Zara // here there is a similar cognac brown scarf
hat: Noname // here you can find a similar gray hat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire