vendredi 19 février 2016

Fashion Week Outfit 2: light blue coat, black culotte and oversize sweaters

After Fashion Week Outfit Number 1 , the hot-precipitated rather cuddly, follows already the second look I have taken last week in Berlin. This Tuesday I opted for a monochrome look with a little splash of color. My light blue jacket in the so-called  trend color 2016Serenity has immediately captured my fashion heart and he had of course with the Fashion Week come.
You want to follow my week again? Then I have my  Fashion Week Review  and here you can still find my  Fashion Week Follow Me Around  for you.
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.com

Fashion Week Outfit 2: light blue jacket and black culotte

Shortly before the start of fashion week, I was still looking for a nice part in Serenity and so I rummaged in Asos on sale and was promptly find. The loosely cut jacket with belt was sent directly by express to me so that he still arrives on time.
Normally I'm not necessarily in black and white on the road, but with this bright blue coat I made an exception. Pastel colors you see me rarely and thus I also feel good, I let the mantle are at the center and held me while remaining outfit something back.
I picked up a black culotte and combined them with a white oversize blouse and a thickknit sweater from Zara. By that I do not feel cold on the feet, I wore my black Strechtstiefel that end around the knee.
How do you like my light blue jacket under my Fashion Week outfits number 2?
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, fashion week berlin outfit, hellblauer mantel, serenity, culotte, stretchstiefel, chanel maxi jumbo, vintage bag, whoismocca.com
light blue jacket: Asos // here you can find the same coat
culotte: Gina Tricot // here you can find a similar Culotte
Blouse: H & M // here there is a similar oversize blouse
Sweater: Zara // here you can find a similar sweater
boots: Elizabeth Stuart  via Sarenza.de // here you can find the same boots
scarf: H & M // here there is a similar gray scarf
bag: Chanel // here there is a similar quilted bag

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire