vendredi 19 février 2016

Coat of Teddystoff, Free People Jeans and Isabel Marant pour H & M Boots

who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedora
While my friend of beats and Dogs and I make unsafe together with Hella and her husband Berlin, I show you here an outfit with my H & M jacket of Teddystoff . Already in Amsterdam, I was intensively looking for such a jacket. I wanted either a long fake fur coat or even a longer from Teddystoff. Unfortunately, I was in Amsterdam convinced none to 100% and so I decided nevertheless to order the brown coat of Teddystoff in H & M Online Shop.

Coat of Teddystoff

Especially the brown color of the jacket has convinced me. This really is one of my favorite colors. Simply bring a dab of warm color with pure, but it is not as flashy as for example in gaudy red. For me, this cognac is next to beige and gray color, which can be combined to everywhere . That's why a bag in this color is my favorite bag .
The coat has a wide lapel, two side pockets and pretty metal buttons. I ordered him like growing a number, so I can carry him through thick sweaters. With the current weather conditions I'm wearing only light shirts underneath, but the cold winter will come yet.Then, in March.

Free People Jeans und Isabel Marant pour H&M Boots

Apart from the Frans Boots  Isabel Marant pour H & M , the parts of the outfits are really no more than three weeks. The jacket was a few days ago with me and the jeans and the shirt stripes of Free People. The bag of Mango fringed I bought in Amsterdam in Sale.
The brand Free People I'm beside Isabel Marant and Chloé simply expire. Especially on sale, I propose at Free People to like, because you can already save a lot. The brand is of the cuts and the fit of her currently my favorite in terms of the mid-price segment and most likely rankommt to Isabel Marant. Isabel Marant and Chloé you shoppt just not as spontaneous way. In Free People can slam since more times. So I have it on in the jeans with zippers and stripes shirt made. Especially the jeans is something different and has it done to me immediately. When  shirt with stripes I must probably say not a lot. Stripes Love olé olé! The things fall the way of size meet and stay in shape.
How do you like my outfit? And what is your favorite brand? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedorawho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, mantel aus teddystoff, free people jeans, free people shirt, streifenshirt kombinieren, isabel marant pour hm boots, mango tasche mit fransen, fedora
Jeans: Free People via Shopbop * // here you can find the same  jeans with zippers
Bag: Mango // here there is the same  bag with fringe
hat: H & M // here there is a very similar hat
Boots: Isabel Marant pour H & M // here there are similar Frans Boots
shirt: Free People via Shopbop * // here there is the same stripe shirt
jacket: H & M // here you can find a similar brown coat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire