vendredi 19 février 2016

Snow outfit with warm winter boots and thick jacket

Perhaps you can you still remember the end of November were Jessy and Hella visiting us and that was the weekend where it has snowed pretty. So you've picked out your Tirol holiday perfect. One of these days we were traveling on the Hafelekarspitze , of which one has a great view over Innsbruck. So we drove up the gondola and took advantage of the setting directly on a small snow outfit Shooting. What has come of it, I'll show you in my current outfit post.
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.com

Snow outfit with warm winter boots

The fact that it was the first weekend with a whole lot of snow, it was not particularly cold.Still, I sat on the tried and true layering and wearing on each other a few layers. You can clearly see in the photos it so, between pervaded already a cold breeze through. The way it is on approximately 2300 meters. Partly snowed has even so I was well equipped with my snow outfit. If you are still looking for great winter outfits, I can tell you my post withbeautiful winter boots put your heart.
My black pants  with light padding and holds so really warm. I do wear superimposed two sweaters. The beige sweater  has a slightly longer and about I combine still my gray sweater  from Zara. The quilted jacket  in khaki is also from Zara and this I bought last season in two colors. Easy Stay warm!
Fransenschal  must not be missed. However highlight is my fake fur hat  from Pieces. I was skeptical whether me this fake fur stuff on my head really like but we then became friends rather quickly. It also looks not only look good, it also keeps very warm.
How do you like for my snow outfit from Tyrol? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, schnee outfit, warme winter boots, gesteppte daunenjacke, winter outfit tirol, streestyle österreich, whoismocca.com
Trousers: H & M // here you can find a similar black pants
Jacket: Zara // here there is a similar down jacket
gray sweater: Zara // here there is a similar gray sweater
beige sweater: Primark // here you can find a similar beige sweater
scarf: H & M // here there is a similar Fransenschal
Fake Fur Hat: Pieces // here you find an identical fake fur hat
gloves: H & M // here there are similar gloves
bag: & other stories // here you can find a similar Shopper

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire