vendredi 19 février 2016

Nike Roshe Sneaker Outfit mit Bikerhose, Oversize Cardigan und Vintage Chanel

After the rather bleak Amsterdam Street Style No. Now 1 follows a friendlier Nike RosheTrainers outfit with my biker pants and my favorite oversize cardigan. We also have this look again in video form for my youtube channel held and I look forward in this regard very happy about your comments. Are you also represented on Youtube? Maybe we can start joint projects so times. Easy Report to me. And when you look at you videos the most? Morning or evening?

Nike Roshe Sneaker Outfit my Biker Hose

The Nike Roshe Trainers I bought directly in Amsterdam. The color is easy for me now well right away, and the purchase was a matter of 5 minutes. Into the store, tried on and a Sackerl out again. A spontaneous purchase, I have not looked back since and was worth every penny. My sneakers outfit I led right out on departure day and therefore it's also been very convenient.
The biker pants by Mango I have a thick oversize cardigan combination of H & M. Which I really should buy twice that time. I hope he is still long so beautiful and fluffy. If you have tips for me as knit over a long time, then I take them to be happy. Under the thick cardigan I wear incidentally, a black turtleneck sweater . Since the Cardigan easily pass as a winter jacket, was almost a little too warm to me. But I had the sweater almost wear because the case was a bit crowded. Well, always the same on all city trips.

Vintage Chanel

As you probably already on Snapchat, Instagram or my Amsterdam trip report have noticed, I have made ​​in a vintage shop the bargain of my life. Two Chanel vintage bags I for € 40, - get. While I will leave them in the near future clean, but at this price I cope any the left with.
Also, I have to say that both are still in very good condition and for that reason alone, the Amsterdam trip was worthwhile. Firstly, I have just the beige Double Sided Flap Bag bought and secondly a Maxi Jumbo Bag. In both models, has a lot of space, so they automatically became my favorite everyday bags. An outfit with the bag in black also follows shortly.
How do you like my Amsterdam street style outfit? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, influencer, vlogger, nike roshe run sneaker outfit, oversize cardigan, bikerhose mango, chanel double sided flap bag, double logo, vintage, amsterdam streetstyle, whoismocca.com
Sneaker: Nike // here find their similar yellow Sneaker
Scarf: H & M // here there is a similar Fransenschal
Biker Pants: Mango // here you can find the same biker pants
cardigan: H & M // here there is a similar Cardigan
Bag: Chanel // here find her a similar Chanel bag
turtleneck: H & M // here there is a similar turtlenecks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire