vendredi 19 février 2016

Silvesterparty outfit with Joop dress and Carvela by Kurt Geiger Thigh

New Year is approaching and I am now 90% sure that I will put on this outfit. Recently I've already you 3 Outfit Ideas for New Year's outfits shown. Since we'll celebrate New Year's Eve at Hella in Berlin, also a must Silvesterparty outfit ago. Only we will make the year a little differently. We are going on 30 in the city and in a Club and celebrate a little and enjoy a great time together.
On 31 we will spend the New Year at home cozy with homemade finger food and cocktails. New Year's Eve is determined hell broke loose in the city and everything is crowded, there we have it at home already fine. Especially seen from Hella's apartment also great over the city - hence the fireworks would be saved. How will you spend New Year's Eve? Also in another city? Mocca and fishing remain the way home with Mama.

Silvesterparty outfit with Joop Dress and Overknees

The eagle-eyed among you can certainly remember this outfit. Because it really is my New Year's party outfit, I'll show you again in its full glory. Thanks to the mild temperatures I can also open overknees of Carvela by Kurt Geiger easily carry. Nicely I find the pink soles of boots. About the oversize dress by Joop I'm going to still throw on a light winter jacket and that was about it.
Whether me the  bag will accompany Hallhuber likewise, has not been fully determined.Although it has really some place but eventually I decide still for my beloved Chanel. A little makeup to refresh, cell phone and wallet I've eventually always there and has to find its place somewhere. As for the lipstick, I put on an intense color that lasts. In the photos I Wear Cross my heart of Zoeva.
How do you like my New Year's party outfit? 
who is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransenwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransenwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransenwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransenwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransenwho is mocca, modeblog, fashionblog, silvester party outfit, berlin silvester, overknees, carvela, kurt geiger, joop kleid, cape fransen
Oversize Dress: Joop // here you can find the same dress
thigh boots:  Carvela by Kurt Geiger // here there are the same overknees
Knitted Cape: More & More // here there is a similar knitting Cape
Bag: Hallhuber // here find her a very similar bag

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire