vendredi 19 février 2016

Outfit with fake fur vest, leather pants and sneakers Wedges

who is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.com
We start Monday with a snuggly outfit with fake fur vest . This I have in my closet for some time. Last winter I have unfortunately taken too rarely, but maybe you can you still a my outfit with biker boots remember. Just click on the link, you can watch the outfit. Such situation looks with a fake fur vest I wear still very happy. But we come to today's outfit.

Cosy outfit with fake fur vest

My vest by H & M , I combine with a thick turtleneck , also from H & M. By this I still wear a thinner sweater with V-neck by Free People. A cozy layered look outfit so. I like that simply prefer on cold days. The fake fur vest, although thick, yet I did not feel cold, and so I combined just two sweaters superimposed.
To among you to appeal to the video-lovers a little, we have my outfit also filmed shortly.This we will do in the future now often. How do you like this idea? Your can watch the video on my youtube channel or watch right here. In future I would always Wednesday and Sunday make a video online. If you have in this regard video requests, then just tell me!

Leather pants and sneakers Wedges

This sneaker wedges of Manas I wear anyway only in winter. Although they indeed were quite suitable for all other seasons, I see it because of the colors and the shinies only on cold days. And I combine them be happy with cozy knits and tight pants. In February I have sneakers Wedges combined for example with cardigan, scarf and trench coat. Here you come to this  winter outfit .
How do you like my outfit? At whatever time you look you videos on Youtube prefer to? 
who is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.comwho is mocca, modeblogger österreich, fashionblogger tirol, influencer, fake fur weste, outfit lederhose, sneaker wedges kombinieren, frenchie, winteroutfit, whoismocca.com
Imitation leather pants: Zara // here you can find a similar black leather pants
Sneaker Wedges: Manas via Sarenza.de // here you can find the same sneaker wedges
turtleneck: H & M // here there is a similar turtleneck
faux fur vest: H & M // here you will find a similar vest
pocket: & other stories // here there is a similar Shopper
ring: from my ! Dear Mocca collection // here there is the Frenchie jewelry
Fotocredit: Beats and Dogs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire